Xmas Ball Shooter Xmas Ball Shooter

Well done, i liked the game, but its nothing new :)

cyclical cyclical

Funny but not good :)

Rats Rats

Funny game, add medals and a scoreboard for higher ratings ;)

Cluster Rush Cluster Rush

I liked it but the music it awefull...
And theres a little bug, you can jump at the backhead of the trucks and then waiting there until the level finish itself :D

Battlehell Battlehell

Where should I start?

- The Screen size is to big for this site
- In the Mainmenu the Arrow has an offset (doesn't point to the option you want to choose)
- You don't write how to controll this game, thought i have to use the mouse, pss you have not
- The game lags like hell...
- If you want to move back and left or right, you move much faster as if you only press back or right or left
- The Highscore Text goes into the Text Highscore if you got more then 1000 score
- Your ship can go out of the Game-Canvas

So enough for this, try to polish you game more before posting it online :)

Taizer responds:

Thanks for the feedback MrUnecht. I explain how to play the game in the tutorial. Which is gotten to in any common method you like. But the rest of the feedback is very helpful. What are you playing this game on? Using my six year old hp laptop it plays fine. This is likely an internal issue that I will look into within the game-to-site relation.
Thanks,
Taizer

Catch The Saimon Catch The Saimon

The game doesn't start on chrome and firefox?

Adventuring Gentleman Adventuring Gentleman

Awesome game :)

FIST OF AWESOME FIST OF AWESOME

I like the game :D

US Presidential Match US Presidential Match

Most of the time, the game plays itself alone

TOTG: Brugeria – Act1 Chapter1: Eriddini Deepforged (Alpha1) TOTG: Brugeria – Act1 Chapter1: Eriddini Deepforged (Alpha1)

Please rework the tress, the first thing i saw at the beginning trees with black bars as background

codeblades responds:

Hi sorry about the black bars behind the tree :P it was suppose to show the density of the forest but i guess its not to the liking of everyone... I will try and change it in the next update ... Thank you for your review :)